Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First Posts are Usually Awkward

It's kind of weird writing this first post to my new blog. Mainly because no one knows I have it yet. :) If/when someone reads this, I will be trying to get all my kitchen remodel photos online. I've been a lazy bum about it since the project was completed and school started up. Now I'm off until I get another job so I have no excuse for not being productive.

Okay, going to try getting motivated here... no, I'm really going.... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. That is a funny post. I like it! I hoped over from my blog because I saw you were following me. I only have 2 followers on my family blog so it's easy to spot a new follower. Did you meant to? Just kidding? I don't think my personal life is too interesting but then I always like to look in the back window (so to speak) of others' lives to see what they are like in a different light. (other than their creative, crafting, or home renovating self that is.) So welcome, I hope you enjoy the journey. It might be boring, I'm not making any promises....Sandra

    p.s. now the pressure is on because if you didn't mean to follow the Powell Family blog and you wanted to follow sawdustandpaperscraps, you know I'll see if you unfollow me. But it won't hurt my feelings if you do. Goodness, this has turned into a book. I look forward to your "after" photos. I do love a good before and after story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're willing to have me, I meant to add you. I was serious when I said we should get together more often. I feel like over the last few years I've pushed my friends away and I realize that I don't want to be a semi-hermit. I need people like you in my life because you are fun and interesting (wether you realize it or not). If it's too weird since I was Madison's teacher so many times, I understand, I didn't want to miss out on a possible friendship just because of that reason.

    Either way, I'm excited to have a new blog here. It's so much easier to set up than my other one (although livejournal has 'communities' to join as a sort-of meeting place).

    ReplyDelete