Thursday, July 15, 2010

WW Weeks 9 & 10

These weeks: I know, I know, I didn't post last week. I was not happy with my weigh in and I avoided posting because I was mad, embarrassed, and just ticked off about it. It seems like it was my own fault for eating a heavy dinner the night before weigh-in, and also having those heavy left overs for lunch before weigh-in. Thankfully this past Tuesday's weigh-in made up (PLUS SOME!) for last week's pitiful loss. As of this week, I have hit my 10% goal! I have lost 10% of my total starting weight! I am under 290lbs.. which I haven't been under for at least 4 or 5 years. I have to say it feels awesome! I went to an appointment the other day and took the stairs like I usually do, and I sort of ran/hopped up them- and when I got to the top I wasn't huffing at all. I can do this, I will do this, and I will never gain this weight back. EVER!!!

Week 9 Stats
Height: 5'9"
SW (starting weight): 320.8 lbs
CW (current weight): 293.4 lbs (-0.2 lbs)
Total Loss: -27.2 lbs
GW (goal weight): 160/265 lbs (ultimate/short term)

Week 10 Stats
Height: 5'9"
SW (starting weight): 320.8 lbs
CW (current weight): 287.8 lbs (-5.8 lbs)
Total Loss: -33 lbs
GW (goal weight): 160/265 lbs (ultimate/short term)

No comments:

Post a Comment