Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WW Week 7

This week: It had been an interesting week. I was having a hard time emotionally this week, being frustrated and irritable about things going on.. so I told 'filling foods' to kiss off. I pretty much used all my 35 allowance points, and I'll be honest, it was on junk. But I lost 4.2 lbs this past week. I AM UNDER 300 LBS!!!!!!!!! SOOOO LONG!! Never again!!!

Height: 5'9"
SW (starting weight): 320.8 lbs
CW (current weight): 296.4 lbs (-4.2 lbs)
Total Loss: -24.4 lbs
GW (goal weight): 160/295 lbs (ultimate/short term)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are doing so great!!! I'm sad to hear that you were having a hard time:o( I can't believe it's been so long since we went bowling and haven't gotten together again since. What's with that? I'm not a planner so that's my excuse. The only problem now is school is out, so I have a mini me all the time. So you might have to hang out with the two of us.

    ReplyDelete