This week: Had another great loss. I've been working really hard and staying super focused on not going over my points. Part of me wants to take a day 'off' and just eat whatever I want, how much I want, and just pig out. I wish I didn't get those cravings to do so because it can be tough to resist.
Since the start of my journey I have been taking photos (well Rob has to do the picture taking) along the way, about every 20 lbs down. I can feel the weight loss in how I move, the clothes I wear, energy level, and other things- but I have a really difficult time seeing it. But here's my side-by-side-by-side of my pics since the first day.
Height: 5'9"
SW (starting weight): 320.8 lbs
CW (current weight): 273.4 lbs (-2.4 lb)
Total Loss: -47.4 lbs
GW (goal weight): 160/265 lbs (ultimate/short term)
(Click on photo to make it larger)

No comments:
Post a Comment